Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Here (2010)


"I'm Here" is a short film released in 2010 and was written and directed by Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation). It's a about a world in which robots are the working class. However, even these robots have a human side to them. 


This film is absolutely beautiful. Visually it tells a story about love, friendship and self-sacrifice. I'd recommend this short film to anyone. It's pleasant and heart-warming. 

The special effects on this 30 minute film are simply remarkable. Everything looks so real and after seeing it, you wouldn't believe me when I tell you that those were actors. 

Go check this film out. You will be so happy that you did. Also, I have the link here to the entire film on youtube so theres no excuse to not see it. Enjoy and let me know what you think. 

Here's the IMDB page:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1571404/


Here's the ENTIRE SHORT FILM on youtube.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment