Saturday, July 13, 2013

This Is the End (2013)

HEY! I''m back! For another post at least. I saw a film tonight that I absolutely loved and decided to write a little something. 


"This Is The End" was written and directed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg and was released just a few weeks ago. It centers around the comedy heros we've all grown to love over the last decade. Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Craig Robinson and Danny McBride find themselves thrust into an apocalyptic nightmare and they must band together to survive.  

I enjoyed this film so much. I can't remember a better time at the movies. Never a dull moment and filled with unexpected gems. All six comedy stars have their hilarious moments. It's hard to choose a standout but for me, I was enamored with Danny McBride's performance. (Also happy to know Eastbound & Down is returning)

I knew going in that this was going to be a crazy film but I was not prepared for what I saw. It's even crazier than you think. But as crazy and wild as it is, it's a terrifically written film. Some of the best jokes I've heard in a while. It really proves how funny these guys actually are. 

Anyway, I know I'm late to the party but I adored this film. If you haven't seen it go check it out. It is so worth the 14 dollars and 25 cents. (I got a coke) Hope you enjoy "This Is the End" as much as I did. 

One last thing, Michael Cera steals the show in his cameo. 




Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNs0vQgCWY0
Here's the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/

No comments:

Post a Comment